85% of Websites
Fail Because of a Lack of Targeted Traffic.
|Is it really
If you think this course is expensive, consider
- Companies charge anywhere from $500 - $20,000
per month for SEO
- SEO workshops can cost anywhere between $800
- $3,000. Then you've got travel and accommodation
- Other courses online charge $300 per month.
This is a one time fee.
It's true. Most people that operate a website or an
online business have absolutely no idea what they are
doing. They throw countless dollars at their websites
in hope that something "might work", and pray
that they'll make some money. Guess what? It rarely
happens, if at all, with most website ventures failing
and resulting in total losses, or the sites are pulled
It's unfortunate, but I've seen this time and time again.
Want to know why?
Let me tell you.
- They've hired some gee whiz fancy web designer
with no knowledge of SEO
- They've spent a fortune on silly bells and whistles
like flash animation, fancy graphics and videos which
is actually hurting their performance in the search
- The site lacks any form of search engine optimization
and is ranked nowhere in Google!
- They're trying to push an offer where there's no
Then out of total frustration, most site owners start
- I've spent a fortune on this website, why isn't
it doing anything?
- Why isn't my site making any money?
- Where is my site ranked? I can't find it in the
- How can I get my site to first spot in Google?
Sound familiar? Listen, I'll let you in on a bit of
a secret ...
- It doesn't matter if you have the fanciest looking
website in the world
- It doesn't matter if your products are cheaper,
better or more efficient
- Infact NONE of these things matter if your website
isnt ranked highly in the search engines
What REALLY matters is search engine optimization,
getting traffic and making sales.
Dont Make the
Same Mistakes That Most Other Website Owners Make.
As a freelance SEO consultant, I've
listened to a lot of horror stories. Clients that have
invested literally tens of thousands of dollars towards
their websites with virtually no returns. Clients that
have hired expensive web designers, clients that have
wasted thousands of dollars on Adwords and other clients
that have just given up completely.
But it doesn't have to be this way.
I'll be completely honest. I really feel for website
owners in this position, because the truth is, for most
of them, its not their fault. These are just honest
business people trying to make a buck online that unfortunately
have been led astray by bad advice.
Bad advice like...
- My brother inlaw can make you a website for cheap
- Don't worry too much about SEO, you don't need it
- Just stuff your pages full of as many keywords as
- So long as your website looks nice, you'll be fine
...and so on.
The reality is, that unless you get your search engine
optimization right at the very start, you'll undoubtedly
struggle later on. SEO really is essential in terms
of ranking high in the search engines, and unless you
follow a specific step by step strategy, your site is
going to end up gathering dust back on page 45 in Google.
My SEO Training
Kit Can Change All of That.
If you're now ready to learn how to do SEO yourself,
and really understand what needs to be done in order
to rank well in the search engines, then my course is
a perfect solution. In this course, I cut straight to
the chase. I show you exactly what you need to do -
step by step, through the entire process.
This isnt just theory. I actually build a website, then
demonstrate in point and click videos, showing you what
to do and why. This really is a no brainer. If you want
to learn how to do SEO, then invest the money, and save
yourself having to pay some guy $200 an hour to do it
for you. Once you watch my course, you'll understand
just how easy it is, and can begin ranking your own
website and making the money you deserve.
Here's what you'll learn in this course:
- Keyword Research
- Domain Names
- Website Structuring
- Onsite Optimization
- Content Creation
- Link Building
- Offsite Optimization
- Performance Monitoring, Testing and Conversion Tracking
Training Course Modules